Jacksonville AAMCO Diagnostic Services
Transmission Computer Diagnostic Service
Sometimes something goes wrong in the computer system of today’s highly technical, computer-controlled automobiles that can result in your transmission receiving the wrong signals. The AAMCO Computer Diagnostic Service is performed to determine if an electronic component is affecting your transmission’s shifting or overall performance.
The Jacksonville AAMCO Computer Diagnostic Service includes:
- Using a computer system scanner to retrieve any trouble codes and to determine the probable cause. All critical computer systems in the automobile are checked for trouble codes, because a variety of systems could cause driveability issues.
- Reviewing the computer system data against AAMCO Code Books, the most extensive transmission computer diagnostic source available anywhere.
- Connecting the AAMCO Kwiktest™ PlusBox to see whether the problem is inside or outside of the transmission in the computer system.
A certified Jacksonville AAMCO center mechanic will also:
- Check the electronic components
- Check the solenoids and sensors
- Check the wiring that effects the transmission, solenoids and sensors
The certified mechanic at Jacksonville AAMCO auto repair shops can then determine if an electronic component or part needs to be replaced, and make a recommendation for whatever service is necessary. That comprehensive approach to diagnosing the source of the problem is what sets Jacksonville AAMCO apart, so that you and your automobile, truck or SUV can be back on the road as soon as possible.