AAMCO Brake Repair Services Jacksonville, FL
AAMCO Brake System Service Jacksonville. FL
Your brake system is a critical safety feature in your automobile, truck or SUV. Annual inspections and proper maintenance are important in order to ensure your safety and to avoid costly failures to the brake system. Jacksonville AAMCO certified mechanics examine the entire braking system—pads/ shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system for automobiles so equipped.
If you notice any of the signs of possible brake failure— squealing, grinding, other unusual noise when you apply the brakes, a brake pedal that can be depressed nearly to the floor, a brake warning light that stays lit—have your brake system checked out by a Jacksonville AAMCO mechanic as soon as possible.
AAMCO Brake System Service includes:
- A thorough inspection of your automobile’s entire braking system
- Worn pads and shoes replaced
- Wheel bearings repacked as needed
- Lubrication for specified components
- Rotor and drum resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of other components based on findings of inspection
- Old brake fluid is replaced with fresh fluid
- Adjust parking brake
- Road test to ensure the entire braking system is operating properly